I Lied

I said I wouldn't write again, but I underestimated how slow time would go and how sore and achy my body would be (it's hard to walk).

I have some random thoughts in my head.

First, Luke has to be the cutest sleeper in the world. I always take pictures of him sleeping because he is so darn cute:


Case in point. He fell asleep sitting up in my room.

Having a 4th kid is very different from the previous three. While I'm in the hospital, they still have a life...a birthday party to attend, etc. While life stands still for me for a few days, they keep on going. It feels strange for some reason.

Caleb is a fish in the water. He swims as much as I will let him, and he is getting so adventurous (swimming to the bottom to retrieve stuff).

Chloe's birthday is in 3 months, and she insists on talking about her party constantly. It is so cute!!

My phone always autocorrects "so" to "do". In related news, I overuse "so".

I am having freak out moments of whether or not I remember how to take care of a newborn. I'm suddenly unsure if I know what I am doing!

I have the most amazing friends and family ever. I am so thankful for how fortunate I am.

In two days, I will never be pregnant again. The overwhelming response is no one believes me that I'm done. It is weird because I want to be, but I also don't want to disobey God's will for my life. However, I do have a strong peace about being done.
I am looking forward to exiting the child bearing years. No more lack of motivation to be physically healthy, knowing I'll gain 50 pounds every 2 years. I can now be done with that!
I am excited to purge my maternity clothes and eventually my post-partum-two-sizes-bigger clothes.

I cannot believe I will be done with birthing babies in 2 days! I am so excited!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

  1. Oh Sarah you are so funny! I love all your posts! Luke is a really cute sleeper. This picture cracks me up. I hope the next two days fly by for you. I know you will remember how to take care of a newborn and will even be more relaxed with this one being your 4th. Hurry up Friday! I can't wait to see pictures of Levi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely have thought you were serious about not having any more kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on Levi!! And my phone totally auto-corrects "so" to "do" also. I hate it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

PLEASE READ