It's Coming!

This will probably be my last post before introducing baby Levi!

My mom arrives tomorrow night. Thursday, we are going shopping....post partum clothes, groceries, etc. That night, we will do our last Family Fun Night before we become a family of 6!

Friday, my c-section is at 12:30. We have to be there at 10:30. I would love prayers, as I get nervous going into the surgery. Having 2 hours to lay in a hospital bed, thinking about the surgery is nerve wrecking!

Brett and I cannot wait to meet our boy! My kids are beyond excited, as well! We cannot wait to meet our baby!

I am finishing up little things around the house....burning a home video DVD (to be caught up), packing my kids' bag to go to Brett's parents next week, packing my hospital bag, doing laundry, etc.
Brett and I cleaned tonight but my house will be messy before I get back home (next Monday)....so I'm not going to work too hard on that!

I have been nothing but excited for weeks, but now that it's getting close, I'm getting nervous! Thinking of holding Levi, nursing him, and caring for him makes me wonder if I will remember what I'm doing?! Surely it will come back to me, right :)

It is so funny how I'm catching up on house stuff as if I won't be back home (and not pregnant) on Monday! I will have a recovery for a few weeks but then life will be much easier! I'm definitely one of those people who prefer a newborn to pregnancy!

This last week has been awful. Pregnancy sickness has returned and I've been puking a lot (ugh!). I cannot fall asleep at night. The pressure on my legs is painful, and I have sciatic pain on and off, making it impossible to do anything (it hurts to lay down, sit, or stand).
I like to think I'm just going out with a bang so I won't trick myself into doing this again, haha!!
It will be over in 3 days, for which I am thankful!

I cannot believe it's so close!!! I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

PLEASE READ

And Baby Makes 6