Levi- 2 Months

Levi is two months today!! He has been such a great blessing to our family. A few days ago, he started sleeping better at night (yay!). He wakes 1-2 times a night, which is a welcome change from 3-5 times! He is our spoiled baby, for sure. If he isn't sleeping, he wants to be held...or else he wails! Levi rolled over a couple of times, but I think it was random because he hasn't done it since! Levi Brett is so awesome! We are all so in love with him. The other three kids adore him! Brett and I are soaking up our last baby! As usual, time is passing so quickly, but I love watching my babies grow!! I am so thankful for sweet Levi....my super adorable boy...

 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 My first attempts did not go so well, so we tried later in the day Photobucket

Photobucket

 Chloe and Luke wanted to hold Levi:
Photobucket

Photobucket
(notice Chloe's nails)

  Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

PLEASE READ