Levi

In my house, I have pictures hanging of each of my children.  Actually, they are the pictures on the top of my blog.  I had each of them made into a canvas (from artscow.com, which is very inexpensive...It makes me a little nervous why it is so cheap....the quality is good, but I wonder if it is underpaid workers or something??).

I know this is silly, but until kids can sit up, I just do not think photos are that display-worthy.  Which is why I have like 1 picture of Levi displayed.  I think he is SUPER adorable, but that cuteness does not seem to transfer super well to photos.

BUT, on Christmas Day, the sweet boy sat up on his own!!  He is also already rocking on his hands and knees to possibly crawl soon (yikes!).

So I was finally able to get a picture of him to add to our display!!  I am VERY excited to decorate the house with his cuteness now :).

Here are some of the shots:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I did not realize how bald he is until I saw these!!

Comments

  1. I love these photos and his polo shirt. Very preppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable!
    He is getting so big! What a happy boy :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

PLEASE READ