Friday, September 23, 2016

Caleb Is So Funny

I hate spending money on food and never seem to buy enough.

This conversation happened:
Caleb: What happened when you went to the grocery store last night?
Me: What do you mean?
Caleb: Why didn't you buy anything?

The very next day, Brett said, "I thought you went to the store?!?!"

Like father, like son. 



Caleb recently had "the talk".
He found a tampon in my purse, and IN PUBLIC started guessing what all it could be used for:
Is it where babies come from?
Is it for single people who want babies?
Do you pee on it to tell your DNA?
Did you rip off a wiener?
Are you smoking?
Is it an alcoholic lollipop?



Caleb's opinion of my cooking: "If I was lost in Africa with no food, then maybe I'd like your food."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear from you!