Luke

Luke is at a hilarious stage. He makes me laugh constantly.

He is such a snuggler. He will let me hold him for a very long time. When I hold him, he lays his head on my shoulder, even when he's not tired. It is so adorable!!

My dad calls Luke "the screamer". He is starting to outgrow that phase a bit, but he still loves to scream. Which is fine, until I am out in public.

Luke is also a climber. Oh my. That boy will climb anything. He can already go up and down the stairs. His favorite thing to climb on is the kitchen table. My older two kids weren't climbers, so this is a whole new experience for me. It is so hilarious but so exhausting.

I love watching Luke interact with Caleb and Chloe. He keeps up with them really well, and they always laugh when playing with Luke! Nothing is sweeter than belly laughs from kids!! Watching all three of my kids play together is one of my greatest joys.

God is so good. I adore my sweet kids! I cherish them so much and love watching them grow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

PLEASE READ

And Baby Makes 6