Things I Love (besides the obvious of Jesus, my family, etc)

(In no particular order)

- snuggling a newborn
- the laughter of children
- walking into an air conditioned room after being outside for awhile
- swimming
- anything at a spa (including just sitting in that quiet waiting room waiting for it to start)
- a phone call from a friend I was thinking about earlier that day
- watching my children grow up
- checking on my children before I go to bed (they look so peaceful)
- taking my kids (particularly Caleb because he loves it) to the store to get a new toy
- birthdays
- an ice cold Diet Coke
- McDonald's french fries when they are fresh and salty
- soaking in a (private) hot tub (public ones gross me out)
- a hot shower after a long day of work (at home)
- decluttering
- those friends that, no matter how much time goes by, you can pick right back up
- when I read a comical Bible verse
- looking back at my life and seeing the grace of God even when I didn't know Him
- encouraging others
- eating out for dinner (if I had the money, I'd do this every night)
- a fresh haircut and color
- putting on comfy clothes after wearing a formal dress
- being cozy (doesn't happen a lot in Florida)


I love a lot more things, of course, but those are just a few of my favorites!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

PLEASE READ

And Baby Makes 6