Baby #4

I drank that nasty glucose drink awhile ago, and I am trying to distract myself from the fact that I feel like I am going to barf. I was thinking how funny I have been during this pregnancy. Having done this for the 4th time in 6 years, I find it quite funny how laid back I am this time compared to the first (and probably second) time.

Yesterday, someone asked me how far along I am. I actually don't know. I am somewhere in the mid-20's....25 or 26 weeks?! With Caleb, I knew to the day how far along I was. Granted, I did not have any kids or a job, so my pregnancy was my main focus.

I also have so much more faith with this baby. Because God has blessed me with 3 incredibly healthy kids, I have so much trust this one will be great, as well. I definitely pray for him a lot, but it is more from a place of faith than fear.

I still hate the glucose test. It wouldn't be so bad if I could eat, but I seriously feel like I am going to barf :(.

I am pleasantly surprised that I am just as excited about this baby's milestones as I have been with the others: I love hearing the heartbeat, feeling his kicks, and praying for him! Those things never get old, and I am so thankful each time I feel him move or hear his heartbeat. Babies are so amazing, and this baby is just as amazing as my others!!

As probably my last pregnancy, I hopefully never have to drink that nasty drink again (if and when I pass!)!!! Can you tell how much I loathe it :).

I cannot wait to meet my little boy. Three more months!!!! I am so tired of being pregnant that I am sort of wishing the time away. I just do not like who I am while pregnant...I am so much nicer when I am not pregnant....that I really want it to be over with. I also want to hold my sweet bundle of love!!! He is going to be absolutely precious and wonderful!! I can't wait!!

Off to the doctor.....

Comments

  1. Thinking about you and your precious little boy! Lots of prayers that the rest of your pregnancy will go by fast for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

PLEASE READ