Food for Thought

I spend a lot of this pregnancy thinking back to other pregnancies. There's really nothing new this pregnancy, but it is just as magical! While there have been lots of common threads, the foods I've preferred each time have varied.

Here's what I've liked:
Caleb: chips and salsa, french fries, Reuben sandwiches (I puked one up when I was pregnant with Chloe and have never had once since), buffalo chicken sandwiches, cucumbers

Chloe: Greek-style salad, pepperchini's, French fries, cheeseburgers

Luke: tater tots, buffalo chicken, cookies, egg and cheese bagels

Levi: veggies (lots of stir fry), apples, oranges, pizza, grilled cheese sandwiches

I am sure I am leaving stuff out but that's the main things I liked :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

And Baby Makes 6