Happy Birthday, Chloe

 photo 20140912_150307_zpst3bkudur.jpg

This beautiful girl turned 7 earlier this month.  Even though she really misses being six, she is having a good year so far :).

Chloe is everything that is girly.  She loves nail polish, Barbies, cheerleading, squealing, dolls, friends.  She loves to talk and is constantly dreaming up new business ideas....I am amazed at how entrepreneurial she is.  Chloe is super creative.  She will turn any piece of trash into art (which I think actually represents who she is.....she sees the treasure in everyone....she is quick to see the good and doesn't see the bad).  Anytime she plays with a friend, she always makes them a surprise.

This girl is always thinking of what others want.  She tells me what all of her friends want for their birthdays (and asks if she can get it for them).  I love that about her.

Chloe is adventurous, spirited, hilarious, sweet, independent, full of life, and just so much fun.

She brings so much joy to our days, and we adore our girl more than words could ever express.  I am so thankful God gave me a precious girl amongst all my awesome boys.  She is so beyond cute.
Chloe and I chat often about her latest loves: puppies, tea parties, guinea pigs, gerbils, bunnies, Barbies, etc.  She has so many fun ideas and is just so awesome.  

I love my sweet little Punky Lu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

PLEASE READ

And Baby Makes 6