The Keys

We spent Thanksgiving in the Florida Keys with my family (my parents, sisters, and nephew). It was so refreshing, relaxing, and fun. The Keys may be one of my most favorite spots. It has the feel of a small fishing community but with plenty to do.

We stayed at a beautiful resort that had fun, heated pools. The kids had a blast!

We went to Robbie's Marina to feed tarpon. The pelicans swooped in for a treat when they could.
Photobucket

My little sister LOVED feeding the fish!!
Photobucket

This is the second most photographed thing in the Keys (located at The Rain Barrel):
Photobucket

Caleb loves pirates and requested this picture:
Photobucket

Photobucket

We also went to Theater by the Sea, and Chloe is still talking about the dolphin show we saw!

We ate delicious food. The best place was called Morado Bay. It was an outdoor restaurant on the beach. With beautiful weather, this place was a blast! We actually ate Thanksgiving dinner there...non-traditional at all (I had crab cakes!) but delicious!!

They put glow sticks in the drinks. I am experimenting with shutter speed on my camera and captured this.
Photobucket


I love love love the Keys and can't wait to go back soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

PLEASE READ