Luke

I love that toddlers go through so many phases. Currently, Luke is in his clingy stage, where he cries when I leave the room. While it is sometimes irritating, it is also endearing.

When I was in college and worked in our church's children's ministry, I remember dreaming of the day that I would be the favorite person in a child's life....you know, the person they run to when they're hurt or upset.
My older two children are unashamed in their adoration for Brett, so I find Luke's clingy-ness sorta cute!

He also points to stuff when he wants it. I don't remember my other two doing this. When he wants a drink, he points to the water. If he wants food, he opens the pantry. He will even get fruit snacks out and bring them to me.

I call Luke a Neanderthal. He head butts anyone and anything. He hits people over the head with bats, hockey sticks, etc. He falls off stuff and climbs anything. In a toddler way, he acts like a caveman. The whole time he is doing it, he laughs and laughs. It is quite funny, but sometimes it hurts!
Luke turns 17 months today. I can hardly believe it. He is so wonderful and a true delight to our family! He has outgrown his screaming phase, but he has taken to crying when I am not holding him. Once again, it is so cute....and I know it will be so short lived.

I love my sweet baby boy!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

PLEASE READ