House Update

We are making progress on our house!! After church, Brett took our kids home, and I went to our house to work all afternoon. I vacuumed all of the carpets to prepare for cleaning. The previous owners had a cat. While the house is very clean and doesn't smell at all, we are having the carpets cleaned, just to be on the safe side (we have close friends whose child is allergic to cats).

I lined all of the kitchen cabinets then unpacked a few kitchen boxes. Most of our kitchen stuff is still in our rental because we have to eat/drink until we move.

I unpacked a few other random boxes, but until our carpets are cleaned, I can't do much.

The previous owners left toys (from when their girls were kids....30 years ago) for our kids. The toys are ones Brett and I had as kids, so it is really fun to watch our kids enjoy them! But in just a few hours of being at the house, they completely destroyed the house. It was nice to get that stuff picked up so the movers will have an easier time getting stuff in.

I absolutely love homemaking, so this process is exhausting but I absolutely love it!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

And Baby Makes 6