I Am Obsessed

It is no small secret I am excited about my new house!! I am so thankful God has provided us with such a beautiful, wonderful home.

As we've been settling in (slowly but surely), I am discovering how this is truly a perfect house for our family.

Things I love about the house (in no particular order):

- The pool, of course. Sitting on the patio--even in the heat--is glorious. I can't wait to have tons of parties out there!

- My kitchen is designed really well. I haven't moved everything in, but it feels bigger than any kitchen I've had.

- I finally have a laundry room!! (My current laundry is in the garage, and the washer smells like vomit. It has been a test of my joy! LOL)

- The closet in my kids' playroom has a lot of shelves in it. I didn't see that until we moved in, and I am excited there will be some organization in there!

- My rental house has a glass front door, and you can see in the living room where we hang out. I have not liked that at all. My new house has a solid door, and I can look out the peep hole....so if it is a solicitor, they won't know I am home! You have no idea how happy this makes me!

- We have no stairs. In all my life, I've only lived one year (in college) in a home without stairs. Housework is so much easier with no stairs! Also, for Luke's age, no stairs is very helpful. I have not yet slept on the first level, so that makes me a little nervous.

- There is so much storage! The two houses I've lived in as a married woman both lacked in closet/storage space. My new house has walk-in closets in most of the rooms. There is a linen closet in the hallway. Our master bath has a storage closet. I have a full pantry closet. There are cabinets in the laundry room. Lots of storage!! Yay!

- My children's playroom is turning out so cute. I love the chalkboard wall. My kids love it, too!! They love drawing on the walls :).

- I love all of the paint we picked out. Our bedroom color is my most favorite.

- We have two a/c units, so we save on our utility bills.


There are other things I love about my house, but after working so hard for the last 5 days, I am wiped out. I am going to go to bed soon!

Have a great week!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

And Baby Makes 6