Cleaning

I enjoy cleaning, but lately, my kids have been more active and my schedule has been crazier, so I am trying out new ways to stay on top of it all.

For the first time in my life, I do not have stairs, and I have to admit...it makes cleaning way easier. That is a positive!Add Image

I found this on Pinterest (PS this blog is great!).

Because I do not have a guest bathroom, I tweaked it a little:
Photobucket

I am excited to get started and see if it helps me keep the house under control

I don't want to spend my kids' childhood cleaning (and believe me, they destroy the house daily), but I have noticed everyone is calmer when the house is less chaotic.

Let's see how this works!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

And Baby Makes 6