Fake Tears

When you have a girly girl living in a house of boys, you get a lot of fake tears.

But today's tears take the cake.

Chloe and Luke were playing together in her room. I heard Luke scream and cry....followed by Chloe saying, "I'm sorry" about ten times.

Luke runs out to me, still crying.

Chloe runs up after, fake crying, and said through her tears (that were, ironically, not coming out) "Lukey got huuuuuurrrt."

Then started laughing because she was, indeed, not sad at all.

Girls.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

  1. Hey Sarah! Good to hear from you! Hope all is going well with you and your family. You have such beautiful children and your stories are amazing! I love to read them, and this one especially... I remember doing that to my brothers!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

And Baby Makes 6