Some Fun Facts About My Pregnancy

1. I am extremely tired. Like, so so so tired. I can barely make it until nap time....and then I have to lay down. No house work for me!

2. The thing that smells the absolute grossest to me is Chloe's pull up in the morning. She takes it off herself, but the smell of it in the trash can is disgusting.

3. I think I am already showing, and I am only 5 weeks. Maybe its just fat, but it feels more than that. Yikes.

4. I am not sick (yet). WOO HOO!

5. I really feel like I am having a girl. Only one person has thought otherwise. But I am 100% fine either way.

6. I like to come up with a name early, so when we find out what we're having, we can immediately name the baby. So far, we have exactly zero names we like. Anyone have suggestions? I had my heart set on Phoebe...Brett did not like it at all (I've been pushing this name for like 6 months). He finally said we could use it....and all of a sudden, I don't like it anymore. Such is life.
Boy names are actually easier for me (this time), so I wonder if that means I am wrong and we'll have a boy??

7. I am anxious to hear my baby's heartbeat. My nervousness for having twins is very real, so I need to confirm it's just one. I know it's just one, but I just need some confirmation to know for sure! I wouldn't be nervous if my sister wasn't so insistent. I know she's just being funny, but a part of me wonders if she's accurate. (I have been nervous to have twins every time, so this is nothing new).

Comments

  1. I would think by your fourth pregnancy you would be showing sooner? When is your first appointment? I totally thought I was having twins when I was pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few boys name I love that don't work with my last name are Owen and Hudson. So cute! If we get pregnant I will be planning the names right away too. We actually already have a list going :) Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

And Baby Makes 6