My Holy Spirit

There are a lot of people who ask for money where we live. If I were homeless, I'd prefer the warm climate, too, so I understand (not to make light of it).
There are many organizations that help, so I don't typically give money on the streets.

Today, Caleb had this to say about it:

"Mom, give that guy money. He can't pay for his house and needs help.
(after I drive off) What? You're not going to give him anything? Who's side are you on? The devil's? If you were on God's side, you would be nice and give him money. But you didn't, so you must be on the devil's side. The guy behind us gave money. Why didn't you?"

I didn't even have a chance to respond; he just laid into me.

I love my boy who stands up for righteousness!

Conviction comes a little quicker when you have a 5 year old Holy Spirit :).



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

And Baby Makes 6