Luke

I'm going to do a full blog about my sweet Luke on his 4th birthday.

But I was up til 4 am last night. So I will wait until I am not a zombie to write a true blog.

However, some funny Luke material.

Luke likes the same bed time routine every night.
Some highlights of our time together:

Luke: "Sing 'I Love' then tell me about the time when you was a kid and I was in your belly and you went to the doctor and he cut me out of your tummy and say how you love me bery (very) much."



Luke: "Sing 'I Love' and tell me about the time you was a kid and you went to the beach and got in the water and a shark bit you and ate you."

Me: "But I've never been eaten by a shark."

Luke: "Yes you have. Tell me the story."



I Love is a song I sing him every night....based on the song "I Love Your Presence"....changed to "I Love You Pookers".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

And Baby Makes 6