Chloe, oh sweet, Chloe

When I post things about my kids on Facebook, people say I should write a book. I imagine every child says funny things, but I do have to admit that my children make me laugh a lot!

Chloe has recently been quite comical (not on purpose). A few nights ago, I went to check on her before I went to bed. She was not awake but was talking to me. She said, "Caleb is Swiper (from Dora) because this morning, he swiped chocolate cake." Caleb had definitely swiped cake earlier that day!

Yesterday, Chloe was changing into her swimsuit, as she does about 6 times every day. And just as she does most of the time with bikinis, she put it on backwards. Her chest was not entirely covered up, and she said to me, "Finally, my nipples are not stuck in it."

While driving around town recently, Chloe told me, "I don't like your mom hair." I did look busted, so she does have a keen sense of style. LOL!

Not only is she hilarious, but she is also so precious.
Last night, Brett was gone, and I was tucking in Chloe. I asked, "How did you get to be so beautiful?" She replied, "Daddy made me that way." Melt. My. Heart.

Caleb is also quite funny, but he does it more for entertainment than saying off-the-wall silly things (though he does do that, too).
Yesterday, during naptime, he got the roll of tape out of the office. He then taped tons of stuff in his room, as well as taping off the entrance to his bunk bed....because he's the only one who can climb up the side, so no one can get in his bed!

The day before during naps, I went in to get Luke, and this is how I found Caleb:
Photobucket

Chloe, reading to her babies...
Photobucket

Then, she was done reading to her babies, and they had to nap....
Photobucket

Comments

  1. I love it Sarah!! My youngest is comically witty like Chloe, and my oldest can be funny too but it's thought out funny, not off the wall, natural stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

PLEASE READ

And Baby Makes 6