Random Things I'd Like To Do

1. To have my hair miraculously get long (or hair extensions)
2. Run a half marathon (though I don't currently run at all)
3. Get laser hair removal
(I guess I want to add hair where it belongs and take away hair where it doesn't. LOL)
4. Purchase and learn how to use a nice camera
5. Find a perfect home in my budget
6. Learn Spanish
7. Become a morning person
8. Receive the swag bags that celebrities get at awards shows
9. Decorate my bedroom
10. Have a shopping spree at the Container Store

(This sort of sounds materialistic, which is not my intent. I have put unncessary spending on hold for awhile, so maybe I have issues with wanting what I can't have!)

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

PLEASE READ