Things I Won't Miss

There are so many cute, fun, hilarious, silly things my kids do that I will miss as they grow older. If I were to list them all, it would take days. Having little kids seems so much easier than teenagers (though I am not scared of the teen years), and I would be totally content to have my little crew stay little forever, if only that were possible.

But, today, I will share things I will not miss:
1. All the wiping. Wiping counters, wiping floors, wiping butts, wiping noses, wiping toilets, wiping tables....does the wiping ever stop?

2. Sippy cups. Though, I love that these cups contain liquids quite well, I feel like sippy cups are my nemesis. I find them under beds, furniture, car seats....usually nice and moldy. Yet, because of their ability to contain liquids, they remain a part of our home.

3. The high chair. Bulky, hard to clean, and an eye sore....but very helpful for the time being.

Hmmm....that's about all I can think of. I am sure more will come to me later.....while I'm wiping something.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

PLEASE READ