A Yummy Meal

As I previously wrote, Brett and I are changing our eating habits. Because this is my birthday week, I am splurging at different times (when I go out with friends or Brett), but for the most part, I am sticking with it. Brett is super disciplined and has only cheated on Sunday, which is our cheat day. We have been exercising a lot, and I am actually enjoying it. *gasp*

Anyway, one meal that we are eating quite a lot is so delicious that I wanted to share it.

In the morning (I do two days worth every other day), I put chicken breasts in the Crock Pot and pour a bottle of marinade over it. You can make your own marinade, but it is very inexpensive to buy. Cook on low for 6-7 hours. Once its done, it is super easy to shred.

Then, I make a salad:
romaine lettuce
spinach
black beans
the chicken
Use salsa as dressing

This salad is super healthy and very filling. It is so delicious!!

Feel free to share any low fat, delicious meals you make!!

Comments

  1. Yum! I'm super impressed with your determination to switch to healthier habits. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

PLEASE READ