TV

As I mentioned yesterday, I ordered a new console for our TV. Thanks to Amazon.com, I received it in two days! (I could do an entire post about how much I love Amazon.)

Even though it is a bit on the small side, proportionately speaking, I love the change!

The new console matches the rest of our furniture much better, and it looks so much better. I really like the added storage, as well...so the ugly things are out of sight! You can't really tell, but there are bookshelves on the side. I am not sure what I will put there?! It is made for DVDs, but I take all of ours out of their boxes and put them in a disc magazine. It takes up way less space and it way more organized.

Little changes make a huge difference, and I am so happy with this purchase!!

Before:
Photobucket

After:

Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

PLEASE READ