Disney On Ice

Last week, I had the wonderful opportunity to take Chloe on a mommy-daughter date to see Disney on Ice's "Let's Celebrate" show.

The show was in Miami (a 30 minute drive). Chloe and I had a blast on the drive down. We acted out an episode of Dora and talked about girlie things.

When we arrived at the venue, I got a wild hair and took advantage of the valet parking. Miami + night time + parking garage = not the best idea for a mom and daughter pair....so the valet parking was both fun and justified! (Side note: when you valet park, you don't have to wait in the super long line in the parking garage...WIN!)

We arrived with plenty of time to spare, so we grabbed some cotton candy which came with a Mickey hat.

We found our seats and loved the show!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Partway through, there was a Halloween scene that scared Chloe. It had skeletons and spider webs....I have no idea why it was in the show because it was so inappropriate for that age of children (which comprised most of the audience).
Chloe pretended like she had to go to the bathroom to get out of there (turning around wasn't enough for my sensitive sweetie), which I found to be both ironic (since she rarely voluntarily uses the potty) and sweet that she is so not into scary things!

I used to opportunity to get nachos, my favorite splurge! Chloe also loved the nachos!

Photobucket
The show was entertaining, and I had a blast spending time with my beautiful princess!! She sat on my lap the whole time, and the uninterrupted time was the best!

Photobucket

Chloe loved the show (she loves figure skating and pretends to skate often around the house).

Photobucket

On the way home, she said, "Mommy, I really want to watch the skate show again. But next time, could Daddy take me??"

I'm glad to know she enjoyed the quality time with me, as well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

PLEASE READ