Wow. Just Wow.

Today, as I was educating my children on appropriate body parts they can touch on other people, Chloe asked me....

"Can I touch a peeper when I am married?"

Thank goodness Brett was not home. He would have died.


The backstory: we tell our kids not to kiss anyone but their family until their married. Because they're so young, this is easier to say that explain on waiting for someone special, etc etc. I guess innocent, sweet Chloe translated that to her comment today.

Never a dull moment.

Comments

  1. oh my word!! YOur kids sound so hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the things I could say on this, but I won't. You're welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

And Baby Makes 6