Photo Booth

Photo Booth has to be one of the greatest inventions of all time! It has given me many laughs through the years we've had it!

Having fun with my kids.....

Caleb happened to be wearing a skeleton shirt, and I thought this looked so fun!
Photobucket

Dancing to "Holy Ghost Party" by Cory Asbury (a very fun song!!)
Photobucket
In case Jesus returned today as those people said he would (though, of course, we all knew that was totally false!), my kids were dancing for their King!! They love to dance!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Brett thought this one was really funny!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Some of the pictures look weird because I have not figured out how to use it that well yet....the background does something weird!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

PLEASE READ