Caleb

Caleb is a great kid. He makes me smile so much. His passion for life and his kind heart inspire me.

Today, as Brett was worshipping God in his office, Caleb pulled on his shirt and said, "Dad, when you're done with Jesus, can we play spy?"

That boy lives to play. He is so smart, and his imaginative play is so detailed. It's so cute! As we've been packing up the house, he found a video camera that is broken (I keep planning to get it fixed). Caleb has turned it into his spy cam. He goes on spy missions through the house.

Yesterday, Caleb and I sat on a chair together, talking. We told jokes back and forth and laughed a lot together. It was such a sweet moment with my all-boy boy. His tender heart is so precious. He reminds me so much of Brett.....a great balance between passionate and tender.

I adore my first born. I am so thankful God gave me such an easy-to-raise son. My other kids are pretty easy, too....I feel so fortunate. Of course, they're kids and not always perfect...but they are a true joy in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

And Baby Makes 6