Oh, Dear

Me: Chloe, please don't color on the closet doors.

Chloe: Well, it IS white.

Me: What does that mean?

Chloe: Paper is white.


This is after discovering Chloe had colored her wall and closet door. She colors on anything she finds. Her dolls are all "tattooed" (she loves tattoos). She colors on her pillows, her books, and just about anything else.

I need some advice: I don't want to stifle her creativity and imagination. However, drawing all over everything is not a good habit to learn. I try limiting her to paper, but clearly, she assumes anything white is paper.
Any advice on how to encourage her creativity without ruining stuff? (Plus, I don't want her to think she can do it anywhere)

Comments

  1. HIDE all the "real" crayons and markers and let her have Crayola color wonder!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

PLEASE READ

And Baby Makes 6