I am warning you....this is very random....but I need to get my thoughts out!!
- I really want my new home to be decorated really cute, but when I go to actually buy something, I can't justify it....partly because of budget, partly because I don't know how to pull stuff together. My friend, Ashlie, is such a good decorator. When I first saw her home, I realized you either have the ability to decorate or you don't. She does; I don't. I really wish I did.
- Buying a house is exhausting. This is my first home to purchase (Brett bought our last one before we were dating), and it is a lot of work. BUT, the excitement far outweighs the work!
- Financially, I am really nervous to own a home again. Because of the housing market in south Florida, our new home is quite a leap of faith, but we have complete peace its from God. It is a common theme in my life that God calls me to the seemingly impossible, yet He always makes it possible.
- In all other areas, I am completely freaking out excited to have a place to call home. Renting is just not for me. I am passionate about making a home, which I find difficult in a rental, especially since we hope to live where we do for many years! I absolutely love our new house, and I cannot stop dreaming of the possibilities it holds!
- Sometimes I have a hard time understanding Caleb's first born personality. While he does love to make us laugh, he takes life very seriously. He has high highs and low lows, and I wish I had a better way to parent him when he gets really frustrated. In most ways, his personality is absolutely delightful. When it comes to getting mad, he does not handle his anger/frustration well. Any insight is welcome.
- I wish I was one of those people who loves to exercise.
- I go back and forth on when to start trying for baby #4. I can't wait to meet my last sweet baby and have a complete family, and I am excited to be out of the child bearing years. But, I also am enjoying the freedom of not being pregnant/nursing. I guess I will be ready when it's time, which will probably be once we get settled into our new home (God willing, of course).
- I have this weird fear of having twins. Because I am 99% sure this will be my last pregnancy (I am careful not to say what I won't do, because I never know what God will call me to) and knowing four is the number of kids I envision having, I get nervous to have twins. While it probably is unlikely, it's not that far off. My aunts are twins, and there are twins on Brett's side. Realistically, I think I will just have one (because God knows my limits...haha), but it is still a lingering thought.
- Living in faith is way more fun than living in fear. Yet, lately, I have been battling weird fears. Ugh.
- On the other hand, I have been focusing much more on my time with Jesus, and it has been amazing. Rather than just trying to check it off my to-do list, I've been enjoying my relationship with Him. It has been refreshing. Maybe that is why the enemy is bombarding me with fear. Stupid devil.
- I am craving sushi in a major way. I must satisfy this craving soon.
- In packing boxes to move, I am enjoying the emptiness of cabinets and drawers. In a perfect world, I think my house would have very little in it. Yet, almost everything I keep has a good purpose for its place in my home, so it is not like this living is entirely realistic.
- I packed up a lot of toys today. I forget we're not actually moving for a month. I hope my kids survive.
- Is anyone else so thankful social media was not really around (except for e-mail) in high school and college?? While I like it in my adulthood, I think it would've been detrimental in high school. I was not wild, but I still was immature. Plus, I was fairly shy, so I probably would've broken up with every boyfriend I had via text. Less technology made me have decent manners.
(I told you this list was random)
- I think my last baby will be a girl. I want to name her Phoebe. Brett says no. But he also said no for Chloe, and my persistence paid off.
- I am really tired, so the rest of my thoughts will have to keep swirling in my brain.
I apologize for just wasting 5 minutes of your life reading this :)