Things I Already Love About My New House

- the pool, patio, and yard (this is a dream come true for me)
- the kitchen seems like it will be the place where people congregate (I LOVE that)
- my door is solid wood (after living with a glass door for a year, I can't wait for strangers not to be able to see in my living room)
- I have a laundry room!!!
- the laundry room doubles as a mud room, which I've always wanted
- our master bedroom is a nice size
- it is the place where we will raise our children, God willing (this will be the place that holds their childhood memories)
- it is on a cul-de-sac in a good neighborhood
- the driveway holds more than two cars
- i might be able to park in the garage (not sure yet)
- i have a walk in closet


I cannot wait to move in and be settled into our new home!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

PLEASE READ