Homeowners

One year ago, we moved to Florida.

Today, God blessed us with an incredible home.

I am beyond thankful for this home, and I am so excited for the life we'll have there!

After closing in the late morning, Brett and I bought supplies to paint. Today, we taped the entire house to prepare. Brett also took down all of the window treatments. In most rooms, the treatments were unique (but didn't match our stuff), and I did not know where to buy them....so we took them down.

All of that took quite awhile.

We are going to spend the next few days painting.

Brett's parents took our kids for the week, which is an incredible blessing!! We can work much faster with them gone. They're having a blast, of course, and we are going to do as much as we can while they're gone!

Next week, our pool fence will be installed, and the movers will come to move our furniture. We are moving our boxes ourselves (taking loads each time we go to the house).

Then, we will move in!! YAY!!!

I cannot express how happy I am to have a home I love!!!! I am having so much fun dreaming up what I want to do in the house, decor speaking. Decorating is not my gift, but I am doing the best I can!

All day today, I have felt so beyond blessed for this gift. Our prayer is that we use this house to glorify God. In whatever He calls us to, we will open our home to bless others. We've been so blessed, and we want to honor God by blessing others!

Comments

  1. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and your family! And I hope to be celebrating like you soon as we try to move to Fayette and bring the students into our home. I knew you'd understand our situation and I appreciate your prayers. :) But for today congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

PLEASE READ

And Baby Makes 6