Improving My Home

I am loving all the home improvement projects I've gotten to do since owning our home!! For now, I'm only doing ones that are easy on the budget. I have some long term plans on some bigger projects (you know, for when I win the lottery).

In our foyer, there's a planter. I was unsure what I should do with it, at first, but I decided to actually put plants in it.

Because I have zero gardening ability, I Googled "hardest plants to kill". I found some plants I like that made the list.

Here is the before picture of the planter:



The after:



I love how much brighter and fun it is!! The paint is whiter than I had hoped, but it looks fine so it's staying! I had wanted an off-white, but the bright white stands out more.

The "before" color was nowhere else in my house, but we have lots of white! So it goes much better with the house!

It's fun to have real plants in the house, and I enjoy this unique feature of our house!

Yay for home improvements!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

And Baby Makes 6