Update On The 5 & Under Crowd

I've been focused on home updates, but I have to tell you....our kids are absolutely hilarious!! Watching them play, laugh, and grow is the best!!

Caleb is all boy. He loves weapons, wrestling, and racing around the house. His new favorite thing to do is hide behind things and jump out to scare me. A lot of the time I know he's waiting, but sometimes, he scares the junk out of me! It is fun to watch him develop and be able to plan a practical joke.
I recently discovered one of Caleb's gifts is logical intelligence. He is really good at mazes, patterns, etc. He can literally look at a maze and figure out the path in like 5 seconds. I absolutely love watching him absorb information and process it. He is a deep thinker and is a great problem solver.
He is also an amazing big brother. He is such a great pacesetter for the kids. He is Luke's personal bodyguard....ensuring he does not step out of line. It's so cute!
My first born is so incredible. He brings me so much joy. He is so kind....often complimenting Chloe and me (and it's so heartfelt). He is so much like Brett, and Brett is definitely his hero. I love having a husband who is such a great role model for his children.

Chloe is all girl. She loves princesses, dolls, Barbies, make-up, etc. She is so compassionate and thoughtful. When I am upset, she'll come kiss and hug me. She loves to kiss! When she looks at pictures of Brett, she kisses them :). She adores her daddy. Chloe is hysterical. She does not mean to be funny, but she says and does the most hilarious things. She changes outfits about 5-6 times a day.
When she is being extra girly, Chloe talks in a prissy voice. I love it! She is the life of the party. She turns everything into a game and doesn't particularly like to listen. She will usually answer every command with "no", but then she actually does what I ask....it's kinda funny!
It makes me laugh to see her already getting a girlie attitude. When she's mad, she stomps off and slams her door. I can't help but laugh...is that just inborn in girls?? She's a pretty easy child, though. She adapts well and shares well.
I am so thankful for a lovely daughter who is as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside! I adore my sweet princess.

Luke is my sweet baby!! He is SO hilarious. Being the third child, he is a very mature acting 18 month old. He is more advanced than my other kids were at his age. He already eats with a fork and can drink from a cup. Luke is a complete bruiser. God definitely protects that child....he's fallen down stairs, out of his high chair (that he hasn't been using for about 3 months), off of chairs. He loves to hit people with objects. While it is pretty funny, it hurts! He is strong!
Luke loves to eat. When the other kids are finished with a meal, he goes around the table and eats off their plates.
He communicates pretty well for not being able to say many words. If he's hungry, he'll pull on the freezer door (he can't reach the fridge). I am not sure how to describe it, but I can usually figure out easily what he wants!
Luke is my snuggler. He is so precious and will snuggle me anytime I want!! I LOVE that. When he wakes up, he's extra snuggly. He sleeps with a blanket and will hold onto it while we snuggle.

My kids are just a blast! I feel like we're in a good groove. They're all pretty easy, and I just adore them so much! I am so thankful for these little years. They're so precious and so innocent. I just love their imaginations and joy in the little things.

God has so blessed me with my little brood!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

And Baby Makes 6