And....more of Chloe's hilariousness

These are all repeats from Facebook:

Two days ago, Brett was giving the kids baths. Across the house I hear, "Daddy, I am NOT going to marry you."

Apparently Chloe didn't like having to get out and that was a serious threat.
_________________

Last week, as I was teaching Caleb, Chloe walked into the school room (fully dressed with a backpack) and declared, "Sorry I'm late!" As if we were waiting for her to begin.
_________________

While sitting on Brett's shoulders the other day, Chloe said, "I can see the whole world from here."
(I have jumped on his back before, and it is crazy how different your perspective is when you're a foot higher.)

_________________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

PLEASE READ