Bedtime

I have talked about our bedtime routines before. I love nightly tuck-ins. Even when I am exhausted, spending those few minutes with my kids is the best. Brett and i spend a considerable amount of time on the bedtime routine (most nights).

After we say goodnight, Luke falls asleep pretty quickly.

Caleb and Chloe each play in their respective rooms for awhile.

When Caleb is ready to get into bed, he always asks me to come into scratch his back and snuggle with him.

And I do it. Because I know the days are numbered where he will want me to do this, so I am soaking up every minute of it! I don't stay in their long, but it is in those moments that Caleb is the most open about what's on his heart. I absolutely love it!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

And Baby Makes 6