The Irony!

Caleb asked me if we could do a scavenger hunt today. Caleb calls it a "pirate treasure hunt". This is the first time we've done that since moving into our new house.

Chloe wanted to play outside after, so I made the last clue to the mailbox (I needed to get the mail anyway).

This is no lie....
Caleb opened the mailbox and there was a package addressed to "Pirate Caleb Williams". My mom had sent him a pirate shirt. She's fun and addressed it cute!

What would be the chances that the first time we did a pirate treasure hunt in months, there would be a pirate package waiting for him at the end.

I called my mom to tell her thanks and share this story. She said she had the shirt ready to mail for two weeks.

I love coincidences like this!! Makes life so fun!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

PLEASE READ

And Baby Makes 6