Mini Me :)

Chloe celebrated her 4th birthday today! It was an absolute blast, and I will blog more on that later.

Partway through her party, Chloe got mad.....she was mad that we made her blow out her candles before opening her present. I know, how dare we do that to her!

I snapped this picture....
Photobucket

And sent it to my parents, with the caption, "Does this remind you of anyone??"

My dad called....dying laughing.

Last time my parents visited, the left this picture for me to get framed for them and take to their Keys house:
Photobucket

This was my official face of my childhood. I pouted A LOT. I was very stubborn and hated not getting my way (Brett would argue I haven't changed...haha).

My dad asked me to make this
Photobucket

He said, "It will be funny to have the pictures side by side. Then when Chloe has a daughter, you can put a similar picture of her."

He totally proved my theory that one of the highlights of parenting has to be when you see your child raising themselves. All of the antics will be so worth it.

Chloe, my dear, enjoy yourself now....because I am sure to enjoy your (future) daughter one day. (Even Brett noticed that my dad has never laughed harder at something my kids have done than this picture!)

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness that is so funny! That picture looks just like her. Can't believe she is 4 already. I remember when you had her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that is hilarious. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

PLEASE READ

And Baby Makes 6