Pool

I cannot say enough how thankful I am to have a pool. I love to swim, and my kids love to swim! I am surprised how little it has effected our water/electric bill.

I snapped some fun pictures while my kids were playing last week....
Photobucket

This boy is such a joy...he makes me smile....
Photobucket

Trying to get a good picture of my three cuties, but they weren't so into it (can you tell? haha)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Luke gave up on the group pic
Photobucket

Photobucket

Caleb can swim without floaties, but when he jumps in, he likes to wear them! This was taken after a cannonball.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

  1. That's so awesome you guys have a pool! Seems like a must have if you live in Florida.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

And Baby Makes 6