And Baby Makes 6

Photobucket

Baby Williams #4 is on the way!! We are beyond thrilled. I am due June 22, so I am about 4 and 1/2 weeks along.

Each time I have been pregnant, I can almost tell immediately....I get insanely tired and very emotional (some might call it irritable). Because of that, I have never actually surprised Brett with a pregnancy. For a week leading up to taking a test, I say about 431 times a day, "I think I am pregnant"....so by the time I take the test, it is no surprise.

I plan for this to be my last pregnancy. The only reason I don't say that without absolute certainty is because anytime I try to make "my" plans, God surprises me....but our plan is to stop with 4. I feel like this will be my last pregnancy, and for the first time ever, I am really excited about that! Because it's my last, I wanted to actually surprise Brett this time. Even though I felt tired and emotional, I did not mention thinking I was pregnant.

As soon as I could, I took a test, and it was positive!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!! I jumped up and down and screamed with excitement!!

A few hours later, Brett was home. To surprise him, I asked if I could take a picture of him with the kids. When they posed, I said, "On the count of 3, say 'Mommy's having a baby!'"

Although it probably isn't the best idea to tell the kids this early (because 9 months is a very long time in kid world), I really wanted to capture Brett's face when I told him....and the picture would look cuter with the kids in the picture!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The first thing my kids said was,
"So you are having a girl?" - Caleb
"I can't wait for a sister." - Chloe

I actually think it will be a girl, too. I am totally fine either way, but that is my feeling....and it's a strong feeling. My mom thinks I am having a girl, too. My sister thinks I am having twins, so I don't listen to her (haha).

We are beyond thrilled.....and can't wait to complete our family!!

Comments

  1. That's so fun that you were able to capture Brett's reaction like that! I'm so excited for you guys and all your babies. June babies are the best but of course I'm partial. Praying for protection over you and the baby! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha love the snapshot!!! So exciting! I can feel the excitement coming off the screen by your words. Congrats on the twins!!....I meannn.... hehe =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. See! TWINS! ;) I kid. I am so excited for you all.

    I love, love, love the photos. What great faces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the captured response! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!!! How exciting!!! Whoo hoo!!! Doing the happy dance!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved hearing your baby story! And you captured some great pictures of Brett's reaction :) Yeah for Baby #4!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOO HOO! CONGRATS WILLIAMS FAMILY!!! I love the pics! Great idea on how to surprise Brett!

    Ingrid, I agree, June babies are the best! ;) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. so exciting!!! Congrats!! I'm pregnant with # 3 and due end of march :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATS Williams family!!!! I LOVED the way you told Brett...I may have to use that one someday ; ) Praying for a healthy pregnancy for you and your lil one! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so fun! Congrats on your growing family :) So exciting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

PLEASE READ