I Need Advice

If you've been reading lately, you know we are trying for #4 (no, I'm not pregnant yet).
With my previous 3 babies, I've always suspected I was pregnant way before I could test. So, by the time the test came around, Brett was already expecting it!

Whenever I get pregnant this time, I really want to surprise him!! I have in mind an idea, but I'm not totally sold on it.

So I need your advice: what is a fun, easy way to announce your pregnancy to your husband??



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

  1. Dress Luke up in a big brother shirt and see how long it takes Brett to realize it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st baby I sent my hubby a fed ex (well just the fed ex envelope that i put on the porch)with a letter saying we are expecting and if I remember correctly the test (I know gross but it seemed like a good idea at the time)

    2nd baby I sent him a text from the bathroom (very creative huh :>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a friend who put a bun in the oven & left the oven light on. She turned off all the other lights (it was evening) and hid in a room where she could see him but him not see her and waited for his reaction.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

PLEASE READ