I'm enjoying my time home in Missouri! I've caught up with friends, enjoyed time with my family, and just enjoy the break from my normal life.
A few observations so far:
- I miss cold weather....except for how cold the toilet seat gets. I forgot about that!
- Chloe looks like she's homeless in winter clothes, for some reason (I think because they don't fit well but I just brought what I had)...so, for her sake, I'm glad she wears summer clothes (shallow of me, I know).
- I forgot how much I love my hairdresser here. He cuts and colors my hair better than anyone else!
- I haven't been honked at all week while driving, which is a refreshing change of pace (south FL drivers are rude).
- I looked at some maternity clothes today at the mall, but not one ounce of me could purchase them yet (even though I'm showing already...at 9 weeks). Wearing tents for the next 8 months is more than my fragile ego could handle at the moment :).
- I will never own a dog. Ever. My parents' dogs are on my last nerve. On the positive side, my kids are not afraid of them, which is a miracle!
- Luke is at that age where going out to eat is not worth the trouble.
- While I love visiting my hometown, Florida is my home...and there's no place like home (even if it doesn't have good Chinese food).
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone