Pregnancy Update

Not that you want to hear it. The l only good news is that there's a sweet baby growing inside of me. I am so unbelievably thankful for this gift.

I just wish the gift didn't come with such a high price.

I may have just forgotten my previous three pregnancies, but this one seems the worst. I'm so so so sick :( and very tired!

I think having older kids makes it a little harder because they aren't as content to stay home all day while I lay on the couch! They're so sweet and understanding, but it's been hard.

Chloe is still convinced I'm having a girl, and the highlight of my day is when she talks to the baby or prays for "her".
One day, when she was grouchy, Chloe called the baby mean and told "her" she better not steal her toys. But mostly, she is super excited!!

Caleb is thoroughly grossed out by puke (who isn't), and once asked me if I could go somewhere else to get sick.

This is so depressing, sorry! I'm praying for better days!! My patience is very thin right now. I just want to feel better!!

That's it for now. I'll try to be more positive next time!

I am SO thankful though :)














- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

  1. So sorry you've been so sick! Did you ever get confirmation about whether or not it's twins? I hope it passes soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

And Baby Makes 6