Thankful

After the most depressing post ever, I figured I should probably alter my perspective :).

Thankfulness always help, so here is what I am thankful for:

- that I get pregnant so easily (worth the sickness....my cloudy perspective just forgets that at times)

- having four kids is a dream come true, so thank you, Jesus, for allowing my dreams to come true

- getting married and having kids was my life long dream....now that it has come to pass, God has given me new dreams....how cool is that? (Raising my kids well is one of those new dreams!)

- my kids are so, so sweet...spending endless days doing not much of anything is so much easier because I have pleasant kids (thank you, Lord, for sweet kids)

- i am embarrassingly in love with my husband. We've been married almost 7 years, and my heart still skips a beat when his name shows up on my phone. I hope that never changes.

- laughter; i love to laugh.

- TV aka the only way I survived this weekend with Brett out of town (I will detox my kids in a few months)

- Facebook and Twitter: it feels really nice to be connected with the outside world while I am avoiding it :)

- for the Lord's continual provision

- for my health (I am annoyed at having been sick for two weeks; I cannot imagine those who are terminally sick)

- 7Up

- my husband who is so gracious through this all (I am not sure which is worse: being me or having to listen to me complain)


There is so much to be thankful for. I will try focusing on that. Maybe that will help me feel better.

Comments

  1. I didn't think your last post was depressing! You were truthful but still staying grateful for what's going on in your life. I do agree that staying thankful helps any situation though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

PLEASE READ