There comes a point in every one of my children's lives where I cease to be their favorite....and they move on to preferring Daddy over me.

I would be offended....after all, I carried them in my womb for 9 months and nursed them for a year....but I happen to be a big fan of their Daddy, too, so I love that he is so involved that they get to adore their hero.

While Caleb and Chloe still snuggle me, want me to play with them, etc....Luke has zero interest in me.

When Brett goes to work, he stands by the door and cries for like 15 minutes.

On our recent flight home, he would only sit with Brett. He would literally scream if I had to hold him. I was completely fine with that :)

When he's hurt, Luke wants Brett. When he cries, only Brett can calm him.

It is actually quite comical!

I really wonder if Luke can sense I'm pregnant!! I remember my other two acting similar (though not as dramatic) when I was pregnant!

Kids are so funny!! I love their totally honest actions!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Luke and his daddy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

PLEASE READ