Chloe's 4 Year Old Pictures

I usually take my kids to JC Penney's to get their portraits done each year near their birthday. A few months ago, Brett's Aunt Judy suggested that I take my own pictures of the kids because I take better pictures than the studio. I love photography, but for some weird reason, I had never thought of that!! My kids HATE the portrait studio, and it's always a nightmare....so I decided to take her advice!

Here are Chloe's 4 year old pictures....a few months late because I was waiting for coolers temperatures (and I have been miserable and unable to do much of anything)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She insisted on holding her puppy and kitty :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

She is so beautiful. I adore my sweet princess!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

And Baby Makes 6