My Sweet Kids

"Mom, when I grow up, I'm not going to be any of those silly things like I used to say. I'm actually going to be a....secret spy!!!"
- Caleb

Also, today, Caleb asked if he could start calling us "Brett and Sarah". I said no.
He said, "Ok, well then, you're Mom and Dad, not Mommy and Daddy anymore."

Just when I thought my heart had shattered into a million pieces because he's growing up.....

Tonight at dinner, Caleb and Chloe were talking about who they're going to marry.

Chloe said, "You can't get married if you're already married. (She looks at me) He's mine, not yours anymore!"(talking of Brett, her first love)

Caleb said, "I'm not getting married. Mom, I'm gonna live with you and be your kid forever!"

Heart restored.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

And Baby Makes 6