Money Wasters That I Would Totally Take

If I were given a substantial amount of money and told I could only spend it on something indulgent, here's what I would get (I know myself and I could only justify most of this list if I had to spend it):

- a new kitchen, new flooring, and crown molding in my house (this is something I want to eventually do, so it's not a total indulgence!)

- a tummy tuck (my close friend said its the best gift she's ever given herself to get rid of the mom bulge....I'm not sure where I stand on plastic surgery but I think I could do this)

- five pairs of designer jeans and a nice wardrobe

- I'd valet park everywhere

- i would eat out a lot

- monogrammed towels

- take my kids to Disney and do it right

- luxurious bedding

- really awesome window treatments

- an expensive purse


Until that day happens, though, I truly am content for all that God has given me!! I daydream sometimes, but I know God has beyond blessed me!!!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

PLEASE READ