Pregnancy Update

I am a little over 17 weeks pregnant.

I am FINALLY starting to feel better and have more energy. Food is still unappealing to me (and truthfully, I'd be happy if this would stay postpartum because it would help with my weight loss). I haven't puked in a few days, so that's awesome! Yesterday, I have tons of energy!! I spent the day organizing my kids' rooms and play room! That was seriously a full day's work (if you include having to be a mom during it all...haha).

I find out what I am having on January 30. My c-section is scheduled for June 15. I scheduled early to get the best doctor!! I delivered Luke 4 days early and was already in labor....so I scheduled this one 6 days early, to be sure. My mom has to fly in to take care of the older 3, so I can't take chances! My best friend is due the same day as me (isn't that crazy), so while it has been so fun being pregnant together (read: we complain a lot to each other), unfortunately, we can't help each other out with delivery!

Chloe is absolutely precious with the baby!! Everyday, she kisses my belly about 100 times. She prays for the baby. She told the baby yesterday, "You're in mommy's tummy. She is mean sometimes, but she has a lot of stuff." Thanks, sis.
Chloe has begged and begged for the baby to sleep in her room. So that solves my earlier dilemma....we've decided to put the baby with Chloe, regardless if it's a boy or girl. Chloe says the baby will be her baby: she will feed, change, and love the baby!

I have never seen a child so into a baby!! I absolutely adore it, and I know she is going to be the best big sister!!


So, in 5 months from tomorrow, our sweet baby (who is still nameless, much to my chagrin) will enter this world.

And my family will be complete. How awesome is that!!

(Brett still thinks we are having 5, so I should clarify: my BIOLOGICAL family will be complete! I am open to adoption, but I feel confident this is my last pregnancy!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

PLEASE READ