Ultimate Dinner Party

I was reading a fun post at Simple Mom (that I don't know how to link to on my phone) about "six people you'd invite to the ultimate dinner party".

I haven't thought hard about it, but the people I'd invite (off the top of my head):

1. Brett: he's the life of the party, so it's only fun if he's there
2. Jesus: good thing he's a friend of sinners because the rest of my list isn't so holy :)
3. Jimmy Fallon (my fave TV personality)
4. Justin Timberlake (but only as a package deal: he and Jimmy Fallon are hilarious together)
5. Tina Fey (so brilliant and funny)
6. Adam Levine (so Jesus could save him and he could make music that is still so good but isn't so inappropriate. Plus he seems like such a good guy)

I will think more and think of some others!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

PLEASE READ